Cathejell Lidocain C can be used for:
- Catheterisation for men and women
- Nasopharyngeal applications
- Rectal applications
- Probing and Endoscopy
- Tracheal Intubation
- Gynaecological applications
Cathejell Lidocain C Is the Ideal Lubricant:
- Germicidal effect of Chlorhexidine prevents infection.
- Anaesthetising effect of Lidocaine facilitates pain-free intervention.
- Unique accordion syringe allows gentle instillation of gel with uniform pressure.
- Steam sterilised at 121 °C, ensuring sterility & preservation of active ingredients.
- Free of parabens, PVC & latex.
- High viscosity gel ensures no flow-back from urethra and protects mucosa from
- iatrogenic injury.
How to use Cathejell Lidocain C: