The webinar is sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific and was presented by Prof Ermos Nicolaou.
Click here to watch the replay: https://event.webinarjam.com/go/replay/521/y1o41u4rboluppir
Prof Ermos Nicolaou is a professor in the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of the Witwatersrand and the academic head of the division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine.
- Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Texas Children’s Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine Houston, Texas
- Head of the Division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine, University of the Witwatersrand.
- He works at the Morningside MediClinic and the Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, forming part of the Wits Maternal and Fetal Medicine Centre.
Registered sub-specialist in Maternal and Foetal Medicine. Holder of the Diploma in Foetal Medicine, Fetal Medicine Foundation, UK.
He is involved with teaching registrars, specialists and sub-specialists and is an examiner with the Colleges of Medicine. He is a member of SASOG and serves on the Council of the South African Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (SASUOG).
He is a fellow of the Fetal Medicine Foundation, U.K.
He is a registered mediator.
His special interests include:
- Antenatal screening for chromosomal abnormalities
- High-risk obstetric cases with emphasis on preeclampsia, doppler ultrasonography and intrauterine growth restriction
- Fetal surgery.