Not just another online consultation platform
By signing up for the KardioMD Telehealth solution, you’re getting more than just another telemedicine offering. It enables you to extend care beyond the consultation by offering your patients access to the innovative, locally developed KardioFit App. Designed to empower patients in managing their health through a lifestyle programme, the telehealth platform, an SOS link to ER24 for any hospital emergencies and a multi-functional home-monitoring service, this solution was particularly designed for patients with diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and COPD.
Other special features of the KardioMD Telehealth solution include:
- Free access to patient records in one digital Electronic Health Record
- Free access to an appointment booking system
- Consultations without location boundaries
- Private and secure connection
- HPCSA and POPI compliant
- Compliant with all SA medical laws and regulations
- Free training and support with dedicated tech and customer service team
- Free web-based Electronic Health Records (EHR), accessible on any smart device
- Easy-to-use interface
- No devices to purchase or capital outlay required
- Access to electronic scripting from 1 May (Ts & Cs apply)
This is not just a solution for these times of COVID-19 but digital connections such as this will become increasingly important after the crisis is over. Embrace technology now and let your patients reap the benefits at https://ehr.kardiogroup.com.
For any queries regarding the KardioMD telehealth app, you can email email@example.com assistance.