Join Medical Chronicle for a free, one-hour, product webinar on the facts about specialised sports strapping and when to use brace support. This webinar is sponsored by Essity. Please note this webinar is not for CPD points.
Date: 28 July 2022
Topic: The facts about Specialised Sports Strapping and when to use Brace support
Speaker: Miss Riali Roos
Riali Roos is a registered physiotherapist who graduated from the University of the Witwatersrand in 2012. Following her undergrad graduation, Riali completed her master’s degree in Sports Physiotherapy in 2017.
She has a special interest in musculoskeletal injuries and have travelled and worked extensively in the sport field since 2015. This includes:
• South African Wheelchair Basketball Physiotherapist – traveling to World Championships in
2016 (Toronto, Canada)
• University of Johannesburg Rugby (Assupol League)
• University of Johannesburg Rowing (USSA’s)
• University of Johannesburg Athletics (Varsity Cup and USSA’s)
• University of the Witwatersrand Rugby (Varsity Cup semi-finalists and USSA’s)
• University of the Witwatersrand Hockey (Varsity Cup semi-finalists)
• University of the Witwatersrand Soccer (Varsity Cup finalists)
Riali is also a member of:
• The Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
• South African Society of Physiotherapy (SASP)
• The South African Sports Medicine Association (SASMA).
Riali’s main aim is to drive quick recovery of her patients, so they can resume their normal way of life without major pain and injury. This applies both to those suffering a sports injury, or something as simple as sitting at a desk all day.