Dr TT Monareng [(MB BCh (Wits) BDS (SMU) FCS (SA) Cert Vasc (SA)] is a certified and experienced vascular and endovascular surgeon, with a reputation for top-quality treatment and outcomes, trained in leading strategies for management of all aspects of vascular health.
He is skilled in both innovative minimally invasive/ endovascular and open surgical techniques. Combining the latest in endovascular technology and surgery with state-of-the-art imaging resources, we optimise your treatment and surgical outcomes for an array of vascular diseases.
His practice has extensive experience in the diagnosis and providing the leading treatment for:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Peripheral aneurysms
- Carotid disease/ stroke
- Acute lower extremity arterial disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Aortoiliac and lower extremity occlusive disease
- Upper extremity arterial disease
- Mesenteric disease
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Venous disease, including varicose veins
- Renal access or hemodialysis
- Lymphatic diseases.
Contact details: Netcare Union Hospital, tel: (011)724-2209, Netcare Milpark Hospital, tel: (011)482-5506.